[Typo3-dev] typo3 3.8.0 release plan

Christian Trabold trabold at mehrwert.de
Fri Apr 15 09:56:49 CEST 2005

Hello Andreas,

>>Yes it will be announced on typo3.org, Freshmeat, etc.
>>
>>Announcement kinds:
>>- beta releases  => dev list only
>>- other releases => typo3.org, Freshmeat
>>- final releases => typo3.org, Freshmeat, Press
>

> Which means that TYPO3.org has to work without interruptions.

Sorry for highjacking, but I think it is related:

Would it help to start a kind of charity campaign to get more server
power to avoid interruptions?

E.g. SelfHTML did that with great results. Could it help typo3.org, too?

The site got "heised" once, would be a pitty if it would happen again.

Just an idea. Again sorry for highjacking.

Have a nice day,

Christian