[Typo3-dev] sponsoring for imagetruecolor() implementation or patch

"Rafael Schär [beYou media]" typo3 at goldkueste.ch
Thu Apr 14 15:21:27 CEST 2005

Hi folx, hi kaspar

May someone could help me or is also interested in this case and would
help to get this feature implemented and running even by work or by
money. I talked to dominic brander if it is a case for die association,
no, but I would be right in the bugtracker and dev list I guess as well,
because it isn't really a bug I think but not implemented yet.

is it possible to implement this function and if yes, how could I
accelarate this with a sponsoring perhaps.

because, I have several websites running, which would need this feature.
I cannot create such menus using jpgs as background pics (for example a
gradient within). It converts the jpg to a 256 color gif which is not
enough for our needs.

In the mailinglist I got some hints from Carlos Ciari, but I don't have
the time and know how to get this implemented into the core functions.

Thnx very much for an answer.

greetinx

Rafael