[Typo3-dev] Uploadquota in TER

Volker Biberger info at sitekick.de
Wed Apr 13 07:03:55 CEST 2005

Hi List,

I am wondering how my uploadquota for my Extension (sk_calendar) get's
raised in the TER. Robert raised it once to 300KB, which was plenty
until now.

I recently added documentation to the extension, so the size has grown.
I know that space is valuable in the TER but on the otherhand people
are encouraged to document their stuff.

What quota would be acceptable? I honestly would prefer something
around 1MB so I won't run into limitations for a while.

Also I am afraid of discouraging my documentation-staff, that invested
work here, which can't be uploaded right now. I would hate to provide
the extension apart from the documentation.

So could please anyone take care of it or tell me what I need to do to
get a raise :)

Regards and thanks in advance.
Volker
sitekick.de