[Typo3-dev] Strange error trying to delete a page

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Sat Apr 9 11:14:04 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I am not sure this is the right list, but I think my error might be very
unrare, which is why I post it here.

My customer is having problems deleting some pages in the backend. The
access for the pages should be all correct, but when trying to delete the
page they get the following error, which I have not been able to find more
info on:

Errors:
1: Attempt to delete records from disallowed tables

I have spend hours on changing configuration and access. I can also add
another page, and this becomes deleted just fine.

I am using some different extensions, and have tried removing some of  them
to test if one of them could smash things up, but with no result. I have
another site running, with almost the same configuration and extensions, all
without problems. I am sure that the group the users are in have access to
delete/modify all tables, so I am kinda lost here.

Regards for any help or suggestions,

Lars Houmark