[Typo3-dev] typo3 v3.8 beta taskcenter

Andreas Otto ao-lists at php4win.de
Thu Apr 7 11:10:18 CEST 2005

Hi Rainer,

On Donnerstag, 7. April 2005 10:22, Rainer (Rene) Suthoelder wrote in
typo3.dev:

> but doing my usual
>
> cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/typo3 co
> TYPO3core
>
> will always get me the latest version, right? up to now,  i never used
> cvs directives to distinguish between branches and non-branch tags...

If you don't specify any tag or branch you will always get the so called
HEAD branch. For further "information regarding CVS" [1] and "branches
in CVS" [2] you can have a look at the book "Open Source Development
With CVS".

[1]: <http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/cvsbook.html#A%20Day%20With%20CVS>
[2]: <http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/cvsbook.html#Branches>

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Choose a data representation that makes the program simple.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)