[Typo3-dev] smile_work flow and mysql version issue

chetan chetan at srijan.co.in
Tue Apr 5 15:04:11 CEST 2005

Hi all

We have encountered a problem in smile_workflow extension, regarding the
version of MySql server. Our ISP is using MySql version 4.1.x. During
installation of this extension, no tables are generating. This is
because, the create table queries for this extension are using default
value '0' for auto_increment fields, which are not supported in latest
version of MySql i.e. 4.1.x. Can you please suggest me a way to resolve
this critical issue?

Kind regards
Chetan

Srijan Technologies