[Typo3-dev] How to access TypoScript from BE

Elmar Hinz elma.hinz at vcd-berlin.de
Mon Apr 4 13:37:06 CEST 2005

> AFAIK the TypoScript Engine and so the FE TypoScript is not available in
> the BE.
>
> You can only use TSConfig.
>
> Just because of interest: What does your extensino do so TS is necessary
> to generate
> a FlexForm Select Field ???

The extensions offers the user "Design-Sets" for the FE generation of
special Graphics. Designed Collections of fonts, colors, fontsizes etc.
They are easy selectable by flexform. They are configered by FE-TypoScript.

I could certainly create the selection keys and labels by hand in
flexform. But that means that you need to configure them in two places.
The sets themself in TS and selections in flexform. Not very pretty.

Elmar