[Typo3-dev] Clear Cache

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Sat Apr 2 12:07:03 CEST 2005

>          $tce->clear_cacheCmd('pages');
>
> And what I would also like to know is how to clear the cache of single
> pages ...

With my investigations you should be able to simply pass the page id as the
id for the page you would like to clear the cache of instead of pages. The
clear cache command should trigger that.

>From the function comment:

* $cacheCmd='pages': Clears cache for all pages. Requires admin-flag to be
set for BE_USER
* $cacheCmd='all':  Clears all cache_tables. This is necessary if templates
are updated. Requires admin-flag to be set for BE_USER
* $cacheCmd=[integer]:  Clears cache for the page pointed to by $cacheCmd
(an integer).

So try:

$tce->clear_cacheCmd('1');
or
$tce->clear_cacheCmd($your_id);

I am sure that should work for you, but it is still not helping with the
problem having many records within one page id.

Regards,

Lars Houmark