[Typo3-dev] Normalisation / OOP - a Case Study (ObTS)

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Sun Oct 31 10:51:35 CET 2004

I agree.

I don't think the TYPO3core CVS should be used because the nature of the
project is to do some very drastic things. This shouldn't be involved
with the day-to-day running

It has been pointed out to me that there already exists a "place" in the
community for this - the A-team (see typo3.org > projects) - which i am
the head of! (Whoops - forgot.)

I am going away for a week during which i will put together a way of
doing these projects which allow somethings to be merged in a somethings
just to muck around until some good comes of them.

Thanks for your thoughts Andreas

dan