[Typo3-dev] Is it possible to influence a change in the future?

Kasper Skaarhoj kasper2004 at typo3.com
Sat Oct 30 18:48:32 CEST 2004

Hi Scott

I think the current default tag has background color set to white, right? That is of historical reasons when some browsers had a gray default background. So if we removethis, that will fail on websites which expect the default to set the white background color. But the question is if this is the case anywhere.

Generally we develop TYPO3 with a very high respect for the people building on the product. It means that we do the very best we can to NOT make any changes that impose a big work load on people that needs to upgrade many sites.

- Kasper Skaarhoj (kasper)