[Typo3-dev] Alternative to hooks - fake "$this"

Frank Benkart frank.benkart at web.de
Fri Oct 29 18:01:30 CEST 2004

I think hacking is the wrong word for this. It should could more flexibility
to create/programm the missing features in the BE.
My idea is not only beautifing.

This refacturing is not important for the butchers shop at the corner, for
example. This is important doing bigger things which must be done in big
projects for customizing the be or integrating custom features.

I think on the wrong way, thinking these classes aren't reusable. They are!
Think using a the tree class, using the position tree, usind the list module
and so... can tell you much needs....

This change/abstraction of the file/class modeling can also be used doing
geate things with certain extensions, templavoila for example. Doing some
addon for tv....

live strong - live typo3

"Martin T. Kutschker" <Martin.no5pam.Kutschker at blackbox.n0spam.net> schrieb
im Newsbeitrag