[Typo3-dev] Alternative to hooks - fake "$this"

Frank Benkart [DIACC] frank.benkart at diacc.de
Fri Oct 29 13:41:03 CEST 2004

Hi Martin,
i understand your thinking. But i don't understand why normilisation should
be so important.
Think first we should built a stable and well formed core engine, and than
we can setup a normalisation.

Think that. You will build a Formular 1 car. you don't beginn with the
chassis and the aerodynamic. you start with the engine.

We do things with typo3 were we need very very often core classes an core
features in our extensions. so we need a oop architecture and not that
pseudo oop.

Hope you unsterstand me?

----
live strong - live typo3