[Typo3-dev] Normalisation / OOP - a Case Study (ObTS)

Johannes Reichardt mailbox at gramba.net
Fri Oct 29 13:46:12 CEST 2004

Hi Dan and others,

just as idea - how about a public white paper with well thought
specifications for such an "ideal typo3"? If that is perfect people
might want to participate anyway - also i wouldnt care at all about
backwards compatibility since it makes things more complicated than
necessary - also converting extensions is not that hard since the logic
itself always remains.

- Johannes