[Typo3-dev] Can't get rid of Header in user_* - Extension by TS (Newbie question)

Christoph Roth c.roth at ekvw.de
Fri Oct 29 12:51:16 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'm sorry to ask this because I feel this must have been asked
before, but I did not find a hint after hours.

I've written an extension with a user_ - key. My extension adds some
fields to tt_content and displays them. Everything is working like it
should except that I do not want the content of the header-field from
tt_content to appear before my content element (The header field in
tt_content must not stay empty, I just want to control the output
myself).

What I want to do is something like:

tt_content.header >

or

tt_content.header.10 >

but I don't want to switch it off through my whole site, just in the
extension.

Can't see it.

Greetings,

Christoph
--
Christoph Roth, Webmaster
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit EKvW

Tel.: (0521) 9440-109
Fax: (0521) 9440-200
Mail: c.roth at ekvw.de

Neues zum Reformprozess "KIRCHE MIT ZUKUNFT"
der Evangelischen Kirchen von Westfalen gibt es jetzt
monatlich in einem E-Mail-Newsletter.
Einfach bestellen unter www.reformprozess.de