[Typo3-dev] Where are the extensions

Martin T. Kutschker Martin.no5pam.Kutschker at blackbox.n0spam.net
Thu Oct 28 10:18:30 CEST 2004

Daniel Doesburg wrote:
> Sorry Martin, but I thought it is a developer related question. Because they
> drop the extensions in this directory (I hope).
>
> An example
> In typo3.org/extensions I found with search-item "sg_" among others the
> extensions
> sg_survey
> sg_showdoku
> sg_fenewsedit
> sg_zfeeditlib
> sg_glossary
> sg_db
> sg_adradd
> sg_feautologin
> sg_userdata
> sg_zfelib
> sg_avmedia
> sg_search
> sg_event
>
> total 13 extentions with prefix sg_
>
> In the extension manager "Import from online repository" Order by Author
> gives for Stefan only (mmm only?) 9 extensions.

You're right! This is odd and I cannot explain it.

> Where are/ how do I become:
> sg_fenewsedit
> sg_db
> sg_feautologin
> sg_userdata

You can get them like this:

- Go to www.typo3.org/extensions
- Find the extension you want
- Click on it's name and choose "Details"
- Use one of the download links at the bottom of the page (.T3X)
- In the ext. manager go to "Import extension fom online repository"
- BUT use the "Upload extension file directly (.t3x):" field!

Masi