[Typo3-dev] safe mode and mail() in class.t3lib_htmlmail.php

Andreas Otto ao-lists at php4win.de
Wed Oct 27 20:56:57 CEST 2004

Hi Martin,

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:10:20 +0200, Martin T. Kutschker
<Martin.no5pam.Kutschker at blackbox.n0spam.net> wrote:
> Who shall I ask for an account for the "typo3 dev ext" (sp?) project on
> Sourceforge. I'd like to move the code there so some other devs could
> join in.

As outlined on the CVS project page [1] you need to tell me your SF user
name, the name of your project (tx_$extKey) and if you already know some
devs who want to join your project I will need their SF user names as well.

[1]http://typo3.org/projects/teams-and-projects/?no_cache=1&tx_extrepmgm_pi1%5BprojUid%5D=37reas

Cheers,
Andreas