[Typo3-dev] ObTS - anyone using it?

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Wed Oct 27 19:45:21 CEST 2004

Hi Sebastian,

Sebastian Kurfuerst schrieb:
> what do you think, could you maybe hold a presentation on ObTS at the
> snowboard tour?

He did so all the last TYPO3 meetings ;-)
Many were very amazed and full of enthusiasm (including me) but no-one
or only few have really worked with it yet, because everyday life
demands quick solutions without regard to the long run.

> Anyways, is object-typoscript going to replace the "normal" typoscript
> somewhen in the future (or become the "default typoscript")?

No. - just because the current TYPO3 is so centered around good-old TS
which makes it almost impossible to completely wipe it out.

cheers,
Ingmar