[Typo3-dev] TemplaVoila, normalising the database and XML

Frank Benkart [DIACC] frank.benkart at diacc.de
Wed Oct 27 14:03:46 CEST 2004

Thats my thinking... Why is it so important to have a normalized typo3.
There a lot of other things to do first.
See my postings before, doing architecture refactoring... using real oop

live strong - live typo3

"Martin T. Kutschker" <Martin.no5pam.Kutschker at blackbox.n0spam.net> schrieb
im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1098869833.17128.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...