[Typo3-dev] ObTS - anyone using it?

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Tue Oct 26 02:10:16 CEST 2004

Dear all,

I've been working on and using ObTS (Object-TypoScript) for about a year
or so and would like to know if anyone is actually using it??!! If so,
please let me know.

If anyone is using it i'd like to know because i'd like to know how
often i should publish updates etc - e.g. i've got it working really,
really, well on the back end on my machines which is great for getting
custom UIs done in no time. And, i make new functions (e.g. inserdata:
{tsconfig : some.path.to.config.whatever...}) everyday.

anyway,  would like to know...

dan