[Typo3-dev] TemplaVoila, normalising the database and XML

Frank Benkart frank.benkart at web.de
Mon Oct 25 23:08:39 CEST 2004

I think this is a very small problem for the future of typo3. A much bigger
probelm is the TER. Look there and see all this extensions with bad
architecture. Putting all the code in one function for example. And look
there are a lot of them.

This is a quality problem!

news:mailman.1.1098719806.16510.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...