[Typo3-dev] Extended table 2

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Mon Oct 25 15:33:21 CEST 2004

Hi folks,

after weeks of hard work, it is done. The new version of the extTable is
ready.

I want to ask you first if there is anybody who want to test it?

This new version is very complex and powerful and so it's a dream to
believe that there are no failures in it. It would be a great help to
me, if there is anybody who will test it.

I don't uploadet it to the repository, because I want to wait until it's
tested thoroughly.

So please give me your response, and I will give you closer informations
about the project. I don't know how to handle this tests so if anybody
has any suggestions, please tell me.

Here some things I have implemented
* fully customizable via xml and TSConfig
* complete implementation of XHTML 1.0 standard
* highly improved and complete rewritten backend wizard
    * look & feel
* export for csv, ascii (not complete) and openoffice.org calc (this
   features are implemented by a single exporter extension)
* import from xhtml
* improved data-save-format (xhtml)
* handling of typo-links and other typo tags
* all the stuff for handling the table will be available as a single
   service class. So every developer can use it for it's own
   extensions.

Greetings Thomas

--
T h o m a s  H e m p e l  | n at work Internet Informationssysteme
EMail: hempel at work.de     | Spaldingstr. 160d  -  20097 Hamburg