[Typo3-dev] Problem with lockSSL in BE / https

Jochen Weiland J_dot_WEILAND_at_WEB_dot_DE at nospam.comm
Fri Oct 22 13:34:12 CEST 2004

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:

> Have a look at the function definition in the file class.t3lib_div.php.

Ok, I did that and I found/fixed the problem.

The function getIndpEnv () checks for existance or SSL_SESSION_ID or the
environment variable HTTPS to be 'on'. On the 1&1 and Schlund managed
servers the SSL_SESSION_ID is not set, and the value of the environment
varialbe HTTPS is '1' and not 'on'. So the strcmp function in line 2643
of t3lib:div.php fails.

To solve this problem, the function should check for either 'on' or '1'

Regards
Jochen