[Typo3-dev] DAM

Zach Davis zach at crito.org
Fri Oct 22 13:16:33 CEST 2004

> Hi Peter,
>
> Haven't got a test-environment at the moment. I would have to put this:
> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->debugOutput = TRUE; in the extension. What file? I
> am sorry. I am not into this stuff. I can change lines ofcourse, but to
> me it is not logical where this should happen.

Ben,

look in t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php. Find line 136:

var $debugOutput = FALSE; // Set "TRUE" if you want database errors
outputted.

Change FALSE to TRUE. Do whatever you have to do to make the error
happen and send the entire output to the list (because it will tell us
what line in the DAM is causing the DB error). Then set that line back
to false...

Cheers,
Zach