[Typo3-dev] Energy to make " Edit Frontend Only-flag" 3.7 compliant ?

Sacha Vorbeck sachav*removethis* at gmx.net
Fri Oct 22 11:55:54 CEST 2004

Hi,

>>( I pay in maple candies in Kitz!)

I`d add some "Aachener Printen" or dutch "Stroopwafels" if someone could
change this so that the flag can either be

optionally set for the usergroup

or the field in the fe_users table would be added to the task "create
new backend user".

Background: I want my chief-editor to be able to create other editors
that can only access the front-end-editing mode. But the fields for
creating a new BE-user via a task are limited in class.tx_sysaction.php .

--
Ciao,
Sacha