[Typo3-dev] Non-plugin usage or replacement for pi_getPageLink()

Rainer Kuhn kuhn at punkt.de
Fri Oct 22 11:17:40 CEST 2004

Hi list,

in former extensions, which have been FE plugins (and therefore they've
extended the class 'tslib_pibase') I was able to use all methods of
tslib_pibase, including $this->pi_getPageLink() which I used e.g. for
redirections with t3lib_div::locationHeaderUrl().

Currently I'm working on an extension which extends the standard TYPO3 FE
login/authentification. For this purpose I made an extension class
'ux_tslib_feUserAuth' (extending the TYPO3 core class 'tslib_feUserAuth',
which itself extends 't3lib_userAuth').

In this extension, which is not a FE plugin, I also need some functionality
like pi_getPageLink() to build a redirection URL from a given PID, but the
class members of 'tslib_pibase' are not available here. Are there comparable
methods in another generally available TYPO3 class or is there a reasonable
way to use tslib_pibase methods in non FE plugin extensions?

Thanks for any hints!

Cheers,
Rainer