[Typo3-dev] defined vars

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Wed Oct 20 19:18:04 CEST 2004

 *hiya!*

 On Wed, 20 Oct 2004, Martin Poelstra wrote the following:
> B) check the sourcecode of the extensions you download for 'malicious' code.
> Some work to do this has already been discussed many times before, but IIRC
> it never really started

 That's a big benefit of Open Source --> you can take a look at the code
 ;-) And if you think about it.. this so called "security hole" exists
 now for years and has anybody ever tried to do anything like that? No.
 (AFAIK)

 So I think it's no big problem, as you won't use root's password for
 your database (do you?) ;-)

 bye
 Wolfgang

 *new* --> http://www.stipendium.at/