[Typo3-dev] Procedure function for select boxes

John Begley John.Begley at hummingbird.com
Wed Oct 20 17:11:14 CEST 2004

I discovered that a if a "blank item" is added to a selection box manually
before declaring the itemsProcFunc the selections are preserved after
saving.

i.e. from newloginbox flexform_ds_pi3.xml:

<items>
  <n0></n0>
</items>
<type>select</type>
<itemsProcFunc>tx_newloginbox_feusers-&gt;main</itemsProcFunc>

If I comment out <n0></n0> then selections disappear the next time the page
is loaded.  I still don't understand why or how it works like this - any
comments?

John