[Typo3-dev] FlexForm in Web>List-Mode - how?

Michael H.E. Roth mher at mher.de
Wed Oct 20 09:15:19 CEST 2004

Hi Sacha, Hi List,

no it didn't help, because it seems that even with tt_news 1.7.0 the edit
record from List-View on a Sys-Folder doesn't use FlexForm.

FlexForm just seems to be used for configuring page_content elements but not
underlying database-records directly.

Do I see this right? Or where am I going wrong?

Thanks in Advance for any help, tips etc.

Michael
--
Michael H.E. Roth