[Typo3-dev] Procedure function for select boxes

John Begley John.Begley at hummingbird.com
Tue Oct 19 15:55:11 CEST 2004

Hi

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with itemsProcFunc for select boxes.  If I
define a multi-select box for tt_content in ext_tables.php and fill the
"items" array manually then everything works well.  However when I opt to
use my own function to fill the select box, my selections disappear from the
box on the left when I save.

I am simply filling the first array passed to the function like this:
$params["items"][]=array("Choice 1", "1") ... etc
Is there something else I need to be doing with this function/array to
preserve the previous selections?  What is different here?

Thanks
John