[Typo3-dev] 3.7 Deny CE not clever?

Sacha Vorbeck sachav*removethis* at gmx.net
Tue Oct 19 15:14:39 CEST 2004

Hi,

> did I miss a setting or does the Deny Content Element feature in 3.7 not
> really work clever?
> I mean it's cool a can deny HTML for example but strange I can still access
> it via the wizard.
>
> Can I change the CEs displayed by the wizards somehow?
> Searched the lists, but didn't find something :)

I use this combination of TS-config now:

mod.web_layout {
   disableNewContentElementWizard = 1
   QEisDefault = 1
   editFieldsAtATime = 1
   noCreateRecordsLink = 0
   disableBigButtons = 1
}
mod.web_list {
   noCreateRecordsLink = 0
   alternateBgColors = 1
   disableSingleTableView = 1
   listOnlyInSingleTableView = 0
   allowedNewTables = pages, tt_news
}

it is rather strict as creating new content elements on an empty page is
  now only possible in the page view but I can`t find the wizard with
the HTML and script sutff any longer - so maybe you can use it.

--
Ciao,
Sacha