[Typo3-dev] FE RTE: Disable some HTMLAREA function (like table) in my extension

Adrien Laurent a.laurent at blastingweb.net
Mon Oct 18 00:15:11 CEST 2004

Thanks a lot Toni, it works great:

I add the typoscript from "ext_typosript_setup.txt" to my template TSetup, and I gave the ID "news_content" to my textarea.
I want now to disable some function of the RTE like table editing. I have try to add this to the TSCONFIG of my page, deleting some "showButtons"

*******************************
RTE >
RTE.default {
showButtons = formatblock,class,fontstyle,fontsize,textcolor,bold,italic,underline,left,center,right,orderedlist,unorderedlist,outdent,indent,link,table,bgcolor,image,emoticon,line,user,chMode
        defaultLinkTarget =
        proc.overruleMode = ts_css
        proc.preserveTables = 1
        proc.dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1
        proc.entryHTMLparser_db = 1
        proc.entryHTMLparser_db {
                allowTags = table,tr,td,p,div,img,hr,a,br,pre,strong,em,li,ul,ol,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,dl,dt,dd,font
        }
}
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext < RTE.default
RTE.config.tt_news.bodytext < RTE.default

But it still doesn't work. I don't really understand how it is working... do you have any hint ?

Thanks,
Adrien

Adrien Laurent
Email:a.laurent at blastingweb.net