[Typo3-dev] CODE field replacement

Tonni Aagesen goes at dev.null
Tue Oct 12 14:17:05 CEST 2004

Hi list,

I'm creating an extension that needs single configuration option, when
inserting the extension on a page. I've read that the old CODE-field is
considered obsolete. So, I've extended the tt_content table in EM adding
a selectorbox. When I add my extension to a page, the selectorbox is
shown and I can select my specified config-option.

Now, trouble is that this selectorbox is shown regardless of which
extension I wish to add. How do I make the selectorbox available only
for the intended extension?

Pointers to documentation would be nice. I've not found the solution in
"Core Api" though.

--
Best regards
Tonni Aagesen