[Typo3-dev] Extension Manager - Problem mit 1:M Relation

Martin Guenther mguenther-dev at gmx.de
Fri Nov 26 18:03:07 CET 2004

At 15:06 25.11.2004, you wrote:
>Sorry Martin!
>If there is 1 product, there are M special equipments.
>In Fact: if there are 40 products, there are possibly 800 special
>equipments.
>i want to edit the special equipments in the admin mask of the products.
>Can i do this somehow with the extension manager or do i have to code this?

Hi Bernd,

I don't know if this is what you are looking for (its probably to simple).
If you create a db relation using the ext manager, select the options 'Add
record', 'List records', 'Edit record'. For this to work, the db relation
must be created in the product table.
Hint: To store the equipments under a specific page, edit the file tca.php
and change the attribute 'pid' of db-rel-field from '###CURRENT_PID###' to
the pid of the page where the records should be stored.

Regards Martin