[Typo3-dev] Question regarding hooks in t3lib_tcemain process_datamap

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2004 at typo3.com
Fri Nov 26 14:25:13 CET 2004

I think this is a bug, and thanks to CVS I can pinpoint that Robert made
it :-)

I have fixed in in my local version and will submit to CVS later.

I changed the function name that was CHECKED for existence of course.

New code:

							// Hook: processDatamap_preProcessIncomingFieldArray
						foreach($hookObjectsArr as $hookObj)	{
							if (method_exists($hookObj,
'processDatamap_preProcessFieldArray')) {
								$hookObj->processDatamap_preProcessFieldArray($incomingFieldArray, $table, $id, $this);
							}
						}