[Typo3-dev] CMLayer on Mac

Ingo Schommer lists at chillu.com
Thu Nov 25 19:28:58 CET 2004

just FYI, I posted this a while ago on bugs.typo3.org [1], together
with a diff-dump for the same proposed fix (delete the mac-condition).

also tested it thoroughly in like every mac-browser out there,
with the result of only opera complaining.

greets
ingo

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000486