[Typo3-dev] Click menu / right click

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Nov 25 16:53:56 CET 2004

Dimitri Tarassenko wrote:

> What if we create a new configuration option, something like "Strict
> XHTML in BE", and from now on insert these non-XHTML options in BE
> conditionally?

That's an option but according to Wolfgangs mail, it would be right anyway.

I have a different suggestion:
We have several hardcoded features that are browser dependent or have bad
default settings because of backwords compatibility.

What about creating an extension where one can set such defaults, configure
them easily and finally save this profile for using it on other sites, too?

These are be some possibilities where this could be useful:
- CMlayer/Mac problem (see recent discussion)
- navFrameResizable (defaults to 0 because it looks ugly on IE)
- Right click menu
- ...

Anybody willing to work on this?

- michael