[Typo3-dev] Click menu / right click

Dimitri Tarassenko mitka at mitka.us
Thu Nov 25 15:45:21 CET 2004

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> However the attribute IS NOT XHTML of course (using W3C validator) and the question is now it we just ignore that fact or can do anything about it?

What if we create a new configuration option, something like "Strict
XHTML in BE", and from now on insert these non-XHTML options in BE
conditionally?

At this time, I don't really care for XHTML-compliant BE, but in 3 years
XHTML might be critical for the stuff to work right in new browsers. On
the other hand, onContextMenu might become valid XHTML attribute as well ;)

D.