[Typo3-dev] indexed_search top-10 feature requests

Martin T. Kutschker Martin.no5pam.Kutschker at blackbox.n0spam.net
Thu Nov 25 15:15:19 CET 2004

Michael Stucki wrote:

> Martin T. Kutschker wrote:
>
>>Calling the module "Indizierung" instead of the ugly, eye-hurting
>>"Indexierung" in German ;-)
>
> Hey! You already discussed about this, so why do you ignore this?
> http://www.tuga.at/index.php?id=602&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1[showUid]=3758#childUid3772
>
> If Duden says so, then I think it must be right.

Interestingly the word is not in the main body of the Duden, only in the
"Fremdwörterbuch". And it's only used in IT, which *shudder* makes it ok
for TYPO3.

Oh I wish they'd teach Latin for techies ;-)

Masi

PS: Definitely must write a mail to the editor some time ... guys are
hurting my eyes ... *mumble* ... they must not get away with it ... *mumle*