[Typo3-dev] indexed_search top-10 feature requests

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Thu Nov 25 15:09:48 CET 2004

 *hiya!*

 On Thu, 25 Nov 2004, Martin T. Kutschker wrote the following:
> Reindexing of pages and page trees from the BE (no more clicking through
> your site).

 I've done that, nearly finished... send me a mail if you are interested
 in screenshots...
    - backend module for easy click&go
    - plus possibility to safe a configuration for later processing
      through a cron job...
 Would be cool to integrate that into indexed_search anyway instead of
 a new extension...

> Calling the module "Indizierung" instead of the ugly, eye-hurting
> "Indexierung" in German ;-)

 *hehe* we had that already on the Austrian mailinglist, Martin!
 (has anybody a German Duden at hand? Please take a look into it and
 tell us if "Indexierung" is the right term, thanks!)
 (much appreciated)

 ;-)
 bye
 Wolfgang