[Typo3-dev] CMLayer on Mac

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Nov 25 10:34:25 CET 2004

Hi Jean-David,

> So here are the main Mac browsers:
>
> Explorer: [WORKING]
> Mozilla: [WORKING]
> Netscape: [WORKING]
> FireFox: [WORKING]
> Safari: [WORKING]
> Camino (ex Chimera): [WORKING]
> OmniWeb: [WORKING]

Thanks. This seems helpful. But did you check the 2nd level of the menu
"More options..." too?

> Opera: [NOT WORKING]

How does this look? Please submit a screenshot for me on the bugtracker.

> So the only browser where the menu is not working is Opera... Not very
> surprising... But this browser is not very popular on Mac, and I don't
> think a lot of people use it... So I also think a paremeter for disabling
> the menu should be the best way...

Imagine Kasper dropped Mozilla support because "it is not very popular on
Windows"... ;-)

If we drop it, we have to be sure it doesn't break anything.
Please continue this discussion in the Bugtracker [1].

Regards, michael

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000542
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html