[Typo3-dev] Content Injection / Mapping

Rainer (Rene) Suthoelder t3 at boswell.de
Wed Nov 24 23:24:21 CET 2004

> I'd appreciate any feedback on this....trying to decide whether this would
> be useful to people other than myself and whether there's a better way of
> accomplishing it.  I guess what this really boils down to is content
> aggregation and/or the MVC pattern, so I'm open to any comments on that as
> well :)

i posted a very similiar thread just some minutes ago (less specific in
terms of general layout) to the tt_news and calender NG
("[Typo3-project-tt-news] yet another feature request: news "injection"
mechanism" and "[Typo3-calendar] what is this group all about ???
REVISITED").

the reason for me to do so was that i somehow felt annoyed to create a news
record teasing an event and then filling in that event to the calender, a
repetitive and boring task...

i too think that some extensions would _really_ benefit from a generalized
"injection feature" or hook that would allow other extensions to inject
content to them.

i offer myself to do the necessary documentation.

greets,

rainer