[Typo3-dev] Dates in non-UNIX format

David Bruehlmeier nospam at nospam.com
Wed Nov 24 21:58:13 CET 2004

Hi Karsten,

> I was a bit disappointed to see my link suggestion being dropped
> (ADOdb date library). It is a carefully crafted library, externally
> maintained and uses native PHP date functions whenever possible for
> speed.

Sorry for that! It was by no means meant to offend you. To be honest, I have
not spent much time investigating the ADOdb suggestion, since I figured it
would

a) need an external library to interpret an internal data type and
b) doesn't use an international standard which I think would be a good
practice for a totally new data type.

Dave.