[Typo3-dev] Dates in non-UNIX format

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2004 at typo3.com
Wed Nov 24 13:47:37 CET 2004

I'm impressed with David B.s work - but who is going to implement this?

When I have referred to support for non-integer dates I always meant in
the *interface*, never in the database (where non-human readable
second-integers are much easier to work with for dates above 1970).

Its really a shame if no one will take care of his carefully detailed
document, but I know that I will not do it: It doesn't interest me
enough and that means tons of other priorities will top it.

- kasper