[Typo3-dev] Release 3.8.0

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2004 at typo3.com
Mon Nov 22 10:15:19 CET 2004

Version 3.8.0 is currently scheduled to late januar. But urgent matters
seems to push this deadline I'm afraid.

I would go with 3.7.0. It is a pretty recent release after all.

Also: A central principle of mine is that upgrades from one version of
TYPO3 to the next should be as frictionless as possible (in respect of
the thousands of installations out there) and usually you need only
switch the source code, clear caches and update the database by a few
mouseclicks. So upgrading to 3.8.0 will probably be very easy anyway.

- kasper