[Typo3-dev] tt_news 2.0 available for download

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Fri Nov 19 13:54:35 CET 2004

hi Masi,

Martin T. Kutschker wrote:
> I just noticed that tt_news (at least one place:
> class.t3lib_userauthgroup.php) where it is embedded in the core.
>
> Are you working already to remove this "reverse dependencies"? Do you
> need help to resolve the issues? What kind of (general) hooks are needed.

a candidate for a hook is the file class.tx_cms_layout.php from the cms
extension. that's the place where the tt_news-view in the web/page module
is generated.

the next big point on my toDo list is to extend this view to make it usable
for localized news. for my dev-version I use XCLASS, but I think that would
not be the way for a public version ;-)

and, yes - any help with this is greatly appreciated.

where to collect those "issues"? I suggest tx_ttnews on bugs.typo3.org

greets
rupi