[Typo3-dev] Next version, kick off

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2004 at typo3.com
Fri Nov 19 12:44:59 CET 2004

PHP 5 is support as "fully" as we can - the problem is that once in a
while some special case of data will spark an "array offset" error of
some standard sort and the only way we could prevent this is to traverse
2000 usages of arrays, think hard about each one and finally find that 1
out of 100 is a potential problem - then I say; Rather fix the problem
when it occur. In fact, the solution to these problems is very easy and
therefore those bugs are easy to fix on a standard formular.

- kasper