[Typo3-dev] New group selector box: How can I set the default group?

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2004 at typo3.com
Thu Nov 18 19:39:08 CET 2004

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 17:20, Michael Stucki wrote:
> Topic says it all.
>
> The new group selector for Backend Users is very handy and looks good, but
> it is no longer possible to set the order of groups, first of all the
> default group.

Shit, I forgot that!

> What is the best solution to solve this problem?
>
> - Turn back to the old selector box

This is the quickfix of course.

> - Add a dropdown field below the group selector where the default group can
>   be selected
> - Get rid of a default group

How many places is it now it is used?

AFAIR the default group is used when news pages are created - and that
is it?

I can't remember, can any of you who uses TYPO3 daily? :-)

- kasper

--
- kasper

--------
Please notice NEW EMAIL ADDRESS for 2004!! (due to SPAM-contamination)

"kasper2004 at typo3.com"