[Typo3-dev] Inline glossary in TYPO3 backend

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Thu Nov 18 18:39:16 CET 2004

Hi,
>> No, I want someone else from the community to be involved together
>> with you. I suppose Ingmar is a kind of supervisor on this because he
>> moved the glossary to the wiki in the first place, but I don't think
>> he has time to help.

Well, I was the one moving the glossary to the wiki. Just made a
simple PHP-script that read from the database and wrote it to a
text file (in wiki format).

I have also started to put some of the explanations back into
the database.

> ok. so if someone is interested, contact me. i will have a first look
> probably over the weekend.

I would like to be a part of this, but not as a programmer (I am
not good enought at PHP programming).

But I have some ideas about how the extension should/could
work... and I can write the documentation!

I will probably also look at the extensions this weekend.

--

/Peter Kindström