[Typo3-dev] BIG problem with timestamp and server at different GMT

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Thu Nov 18 14:28:39 CET 2004

ok, i managed to fix the problem in the FE

but i can't find teh function that renders the 'date' field in a list
viw of the backend (to hack it with my server's timezone)

ps: i think it would be quite easy then to implement a global variable
"server's timezone (a simple -12 ... +12), then add it (multiplied by
60*60) when rendering a timestamp..

at least i can simulate to have the server in my timezone!

does anybody know where that function/class is?
many thanks
stefano