[Typo3-dev] any extension developers need html/css templating?

Arco arco at appeltaart.mine.nu
Wed Nov 17 21:13:27 CET 2004

ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote ..
> Christopher wrote:
>
> > Honestly, I wasn't trying to start a flame war. It's just that there
> > are some real advantages to simplifying both the markup AND the css and
> > I'm available to help out if anyone wants to try something a little
> > different.
>
> Hi Christopher,
>
> Don't worry about that. It wasn't a flame war. I feel these issues are
> important. So I will keep stressing those issues. I am not only speaking
> about that, but I am actually trying to help extension developers if I
> have the time. Don't be shy in trying to give some advice about the
> output of an extension. All reactions I had to suggestions I made were
> positive.

I spoke to ppl who need "out of the ordinary" browsers. They asked me about changing font sizes etc. After being guided into accessability webdesign by various ppl I noticed the code was shorter then before and ppl were happy with it.
That's the main reason I try to drop tables (in html).
So you both have a note on my "ask them list" *grin*